South Florida Realty Management’s Home Buyer Program
Being a tenant with South Florida Realty Management and paying your rent every month on time automatically earns a credit towards the purchase of a home!
South Florida Realty Management is proud to offer this great tenant benefit program to both new and existing tenants: All tenants in good standing may automatically receive a purchase credit of one-tenth (1/10) of your monthly rent payment toward your down payment or closing costs when buying a new or pre-owned home at the end of your lease agreement!
- Tenants are automatically enrolled when they rent a home through South Florida Realty Management.
- There are no costs or fees charged to tenants for using this program.
- Tenants can earn a Maximum credit of 12 months.
- Tenants purchasing a home must utilize a South Florida Realty Management Realtor® as their Buyers Agent to redeem this credit.
- The home purchase credit only qualifies if the listing offers a sales commission of not less than 3% of the total purchase price to be paid at closing to South Florida Realty Management by the Seller of the home.
- Tenant purchase credits expire 12 months from when they are earned and may be credited only if all monthly lease payments are timely (not late).
- Tenant purchase credits can apply to any real estate purchase of any new or pre-owned home located in located on Florida's Treasure Coast.
- Tenant purchase credits will be applied on the day of the closing of the new home.
- This program has no cash value, is non-transferable and cannot be applied to any other type of real estate transaction. If the tenants lease agreement is breached all credits will be forfeited.
Our professional Realtors look forward to helping guide you through the entire process of purchasing your home from obtaining financing to closing.
For more information call (772) 220-0844, email your property manager, or reach out to us through your tenant portal!